We provide comprehensive training on all the equipment and detergents we supply.
We train people on how understand and operate the equipment they use and how to look after it. This includes:
- How to operate your washing machines, tumble dryers and ironers.
- Teach your staff how to load washing machines in the most efficient manner to achieve the best wash quality with maximum efficiency. This involves instruction on the best wash programmes to choose for particular soiling categories and fabric types. The aim is to help you achieve excellent wash quality from your laundry facility whilst ensuring the optimum and most economic use of water, electricity, detergents and time.
- Ensure that tumble drying is also completed with optimum efficiency and economy.
- How to care for your equipment e.g. ensuring regular cleaning of tumble dryer lint screens.
- Remaining safe in the laundry workplace.
- Safe handling of laundry cleaning products i.e. detergents, destaining products etc.
- How to achieve the best workflow.
- Correct use of RED BAGS (care homes).
- On how to achieve the best finish from rotary ironers.